Beijing’s air pollution problems continue as another yellow smog alert was issued today after a weekend of heavy air pollution.
As we’ve shown you earlier, Beijing’s smog is so severe that it makes the city’s skyline disappear when looking out a window. Visibility is at 500 meters or less.
However, despite the grey moonscape motif, Beijingers continue to go about their daily lives. Here’s a snapshot of what life is like in Beijing today.
- Think Smog in Beijing is New? Report Claims It’s Been Around Since Ancient Times
- PM2.5 Glasses And Paper Bags – Environmental Chic for Smog-battered Chinese
- Photos Show Thick, Orange, Oppressive Air Smothering Beijing Today
- Beijing to Ban Coal Use In Urban Districts by 2020
- Beijing Says New Wind Corridors May Finally Solve The City’s Notorious Pollution Problem