It’s a day of either love or dread, depending on our own individual situation. And while those singletons among us might feel dread at not having a date, the feeling is magnified if you *do* have a date, but haven’t yet made plans (and if that’s you, you’re cutting it awfully close). For some last minute ideas, we’ve thrown together a list of some of the best special dinners and events in the PRD for Valentine’s Day. You can see a full listing in our Events section.
- The Q Hotel has a Valentine’s Dinner for 2 for RMB 398/couple. They also have a special if you want to spend a night in the hotel. (Details)
- The Hyatt Regency has a couple of options: A buffet dinner for RMB 368/person, which includes a glass of sparkling wine and roses for the ladies, or a five-course dinner for RMB 1288. (Details)
- Angus Too has a dinner for RMB 778 per couple including a rose, gift (no details, sadly), champagne and photo. (Details)
- Steak + has an RMB 288 set dinner, but also takes on a 10% service charge. (Details)
- Shangri-La Futian has all kinds of things going on for the Hallmark Holiday, and you can find out what it is here.
- Ditto for the Ritz-Carleton Shenzhen. (Details)
- The Terrace in Shekou has a set dinner for two for RMB 298. (Details)
- Prego has a special Valentine’s Day menu, but hasn’t tipped its hand yet on what’s on it, or the price. (Details)
- Zentro and Blue at the Crown Plaza Shenzhen both have Valentine’s Day specials. (Details)
- Mezzo at the Sheraton Shenzhen Hotel promises a romantic evening with a four-course set dinner for RMB 998/person plus service charge. (Details)
- The China Hotel, A Marriott Hotel has Valentine’s Day specials “starting from” RMB 2520, which includes a night’s stay. (Details)
- The Westin Hotel has romantic specials planned at two of its restaurants. (Details)
- Milan 1898 has a Valentine’s Day dinner for two for RMB 898. Details, including the full menu, are here.